Pokeworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pokeworld! Where you discuss about Pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Battle Adventure!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerox
Admin
Admin
Xerox

Pokemon Battle Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Battle Adventure!   Pokemon Battle Adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:09 am

I just thought that since this forum is still kinda new and we don't have members I was thinking that we start playing some awesome games. To start of with I thought of this great game to play.

All you have to do is pick a Pokemon and be that Pokemon until someone kills you. Once you have chosen a Pokemon you have to pick 4 attacks that the Pokemon can/has learned. Once you have picked your Pokemon you have this fill this form out (located at the bottom) to be in the game.

Quote :
-FORM-
1. What Pokemon did you choose to be:
2. What attacks did you learned: List 4 attacks that the Pokemon has learn or can learn and that will be your attacks.
3. Your username:
4. The location of your hometown in the game:

After you have filled this form in and posted it and I have let you join and we have more members to play then we will officially begin. People can join in the middle of the game if they would like, but they have lower levels then everyone else and they will be a Rookie. You first start out in your hometown and then you have to go and meet up with other people and fight/join with them. I am the boss of the game meaning that I tell you where to go, what weather it is, what types of items you have found on your journey, what you level is and exp. points. I thought that this would be a fun game and hope it turns out good.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeworld.forummotion.com
Zekrom
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Adventure!   Pokemon Battle Adventure! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 pm

During the game can Pokemon evolve? During the game can you catch more Pokemon? Its kinda like manga. Hurray!!

1. What Pokemon did you choose to be: Glaceon [Male]
2. What attacks did you learned: Sheer Cold, Quick Attack, Ice Beam, Ice Shards
3. Your username: Zekrom (If player name Flame)
4. The location of your hometown in the game: Cerulian City, but travelling in Johto with partner Eevee who evolve into Glaceon by touching a shard of a friend of mine who got it in Sinnoh and brought it for me.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Admin
Admin
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Adventure!   Pokemon Battle Adventure! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Ok Zekrom your in the games. We will start the game when we get more people to join to play.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeworld.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Adventure!   Pokemon Battle Adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle Adventure!
Page 1 of 1