Pokeworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pokeworld! Where you discuss about Pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerox
Admin
Admin
Xerox

Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!   Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:31 am

I just found this out a couple minutes ago. New CoroCoro Images have been leaked and new Pokemon have been found in the pictures. Below are the pictures of the new Pokemon and all new features in the game:

Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! CoroCoro_June_2

Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! CoroCoro_June

Source: Pokebeach.com & Bulbapedia.com

Last edited by Xerox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokeworld.forummotion.com
Zekrom
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!   Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 am

Awesomeeeeee!!
The fire type one rocks!
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Admin
Admin
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!   Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 am

Update!: There is said to be 157 Pokemon in this region, but this can be considered false. There is also a weird 1st generation news that can be leading up the the pink Pokemon. In the 1st generation games a character in the game told a player about a pink Pokemon that could be roaming around here. Did Gamefreak design this Pokemon way back in the 1st generation games and then finally finished the design now and released it? We still don't know about this, but we shall find out soon. Also Pokemon Sunday might reveal some possible news about the new Pokemon. I shall also be posting the news about Pokemon Sunday. Be sure to check back.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!   Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:32 pm

For being 157 new Pokemon that makes the total of 650 Pokemon, that's a spoiler. It's not real. Yea, I remember Lass from the Elite Four said to you about the Pink Pokemon the the floral pattern! That's Munna. The Dream Eater. Also about the pictures, we have to give credit to Water Pokemon Trainer for scanning these pictures from the magazine CoroCoro Issue June 2010. From PokeBeach of course. Also, Reshiram's type is Dragon/Fire and Zekrom's as expected by Shockotan, Dragon/Electric.
Back to top Go down
Xerox
Admin
Admin
Xerox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!   Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 pm

I gave the source where I got the information from and also the pictures.
I just hope that Pokemon Sunday in a couple of hours reveal some exciting news about the new Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!   Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black & White Images Leaked!
Page 1 of 1